- No smoking: No smoking is permitted within the clubhouse at any time.
- Loud noises: Music, and/or any other noise, must be kept at a level that it cannot be heard in the surrounding homes in the area.
- Damages: Homeowner will be responsible for the repair or replacement of any damage done to the Clubhouse, or its furniture, equipment, or window coverings.
- Cleanliness: Clean up after yourself.
- Assumption of risk: Owner will assume full responsibility for any and all accidents or claims that may arise as a result of any accident or for any other reason in connection with the function or lease of the Clubhouse by the owner and said owner shall agree to the hold harmless and indemnity provisions contained in the Rental Agreement to which these rules are attached.
- City codes: All applicable city and fire codes apply.
- Occupancy limit: The maximum occupancy for the Clubhouse is 150.
- Hours: All functions must end by 10:00 p.m. on weeknights and by 12:00 a.m. on Friday or Saturday nights.
- Pets: No pets of any kind (with the exception of service animals) are permitted in the clubhouse.