Docks & Parking
- All boat slips are privately leased.
- No children under the age of ten (10) are allowed on docks without being accompanied by an adult and without wearing a proper flotation vest.
- Operation of personal watercraft is prohibited near the docks.
- No fueling / refueling of boats or personal watercraft from the docks or dock area.
- Parking for Owners is monitored by security and is limited to two vehicles per unit.
- Parking permits (tags) for Owners are issued by Management.
- If tags are lost or misplaced the Owner will be charged $5.00 per set of 2 replacement tags.
- Parking for guests, visitors and renters are limited to one vehicle per condominium.
- A temporary parking permit will be issued by security (when on duty).
- Please notify the Three Seasons Office if anyone other than the Owner (family, friends, or renters) will be occupying your unit. This is for increased security and guarantee of a parking permit.
- Remember that whether family, friends, or renters occupy a unit, the Owner is responsible for the acts of the occupants of his/her unit.